Issue 10 will be dropping through your letterbox in full colour gloss with all your Trials News, Action, Events, Tests and so much more for you Classic – Retro addicted trials junkies!
Remember Classic Trial Magazine is only available on subscription or why not download from the new App!
- Special: JJ Cobas – The man who had a vision of the future with his Bultaco and Montesa powered machines.
- Clothing: Christmas is coming and so we decided to bring you a guide nice and early so you can order your présents.
- Classic Machine: The Bultaco Kit Campeon – Is this the best looking machine from Bultaco?
- Celebration: 100 years of the Scott trial – We enjoy a pictorial view from the years 1965 – 1989 – A Classic, Retro, Air Cooled, Mono Era!
- Project: Armac Tiger Cub Part 2 – Finished and on test.
- Product Focus: Leatt USWE Hydration Pack – Who likes a drink? I do and more to the point during a trial!
- Best of British: The Triumph Tiger Cub – Lets go back in time to Rock ‘N’ Roll.
- Youth: Yamaha TY 80 – It might be a trivia question one day but who DID not own a TY 80?
- Restoration: Montesa Cota 123 T – It’s not the trials model but a lovely story from Italy showing what you can achieve with time and attention to detail.
- Sport: A look at some of the National events around the country including the Classic Manx and Dartmoor Two Days
- Dealer Visit: AG Bikes – Andrew Brown loves trials it’s a fact and this is reflected in the service he can now provide to the twin-shock/retro Customer.
- Workshop: Birkett Motosport shows us how to change the rear wheel bearings.
- Flashback: Its British Championship action from the 1983 Cleveland trial.
- Plus all the regular features – Remember it’s only Trials!!
Make sure you don’t miss out and get yourself a subscription by contacting Classic Trial Magazine to email@example.com or telephone: 01663 – 744766 (Between: 10 – 3 O’clock).
Please be patient when calling.
For International Subscriptions and Costs please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org