Welcome Pau Martinez and the MRW team to the Jitsie family for 2018 and beyond ✊ At just age 14, Pau is part of the next generation of Spanish talents making their debut on the international scene. The MRW trials team, supported by the Spanish leading fast shipping company MRW (www.mrw.es), will compete in the TrialGP 125 class as well as the Spanish Junior championship. Meet Pau and the MRW team by clicking on the banner below or head over to the Jitsie Youtube channel
SPANISH CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND 1, LA NUCIA
Don’t you just love the vibe of the first major outdoor trial of the year? We surely did and followed Toby Martyn, Hugo Dufrese and Pau Martinez at round 1 of the Spanish championship in La Nucia. Check out the picture gallery by clicking on the banner below or head over to the Jitsie Facebook page
JITSIE FORK TUBES FOR TECH 39MM FORK
The Jitsie upper fork tubes in aluminium for the Tech 39mm aluminium front fork are a great alternative to the original tubes while adding a factory look to the bike.
* Aluminium fork tubes with Jitsie graphics
* Height indication markers for easy alignment inside the triple clamp
* Only to be used to replace standard aluminium Tech 39mm fork tubes (not suitable to replace steel Tech 39mm fork tubes as the internals are different and will not fit)
JITSIE 2018 K3 DOMINO GEAR
Introducing style and function for young trials champions like Hugo Dufrese, Pau Martinez, Harry Turner and Jonathan Heidel.
JITSIE RACE HANDLEBAR ENDS
The Jitsie Race handlebar ends protect your grips and throttle in case of a crash.
* CNC machined from POM with supports machined from aluminium
* bar ends install directly on the grips and not inside the handlebar like most traditional handlebar ends
* suitable for most grips on the market
* easy to install with an Allen key
BIKE IN THE SPOTLIGHT
MRW GAS GAS GP 250
A first look at Pau Martinez’ bike at round 1 of the Spanish championship in La Nucia. Head over to the Jitsie Facebook page or click on the picture below for a closer look.