The Twinshock Championship 2015 series is being sponsored by Kia Cars UK.
There are 8 rounds, 7 new venues, 6 new clubs.
The aim is to rotate the clubs and venues each year to keep the series fresh, there are now 15 clubs interested in hosting events.
- 22nd March – Congleton MCC, Mow Cop
- 19th April – Nene Valley MCC, Daventry
- 7th June – Red Rose Classic, Lancashire
- 26th July – Zona 1 MCC, Gloucestershire
- 9th August – Cornish Centre, Wadebridge
- 23rd August – Cumberland County MCC, Newcastleton
- 13th September – Aqueduct Classics, Llangollen
- 26th October – Central Wales Auto, Knighton
Website currently being rebuilt by Kia and should be more user friendly in the future.
Some rule changes and a new class to follow!