The TRRS X-TRACK RR 2022 is our most versatile bike, made for all types of use; reliable, powerful and light for Trial excursions at the highest level.
It is the best choice for those demanding adventurers who are looking for high performance, an increased autonomy and maximum comfort. Our RR means high quality, top components, and the same performance as our most racing model, the XTRACK RR will not let you down.
The XTrack RR 2022 uses the same platform as the current RR, winner of the Trial World Championship in Trial 2, with the British rider Toby Martyn and World Runner-up in Trial GP with Adam Raga for the sixth time in a row, the TRRS RR has established itself as the most competitive motorcycle of the moment.
High performance, high-tech materials, maximum quality in its manufacturing processes and exclusivity in its details, provide a 100% sportive character. White & Red, this is how this model can be dened, racing, with personality and elegancy, it will not go unnoticed.
The RR is synonymous of racing success around the world and is aimed at particularly demanding riders who appreciate high
performance, exclusivity and top performance.
TRS Motorcycles: FIM Trial Manufacturers World Champions 2021.
The new X-Track RR, like the rest of the brand’s models, will be available in two versions:
Normal: 300 – 280 – 250 – 125 cc.
With electric start: 300 – 280 – 250 cc.
CYCLE PARTS TRRS X-TRACK RR 2022
Concerning the frame, the position of the steering head angle has been modied, as well as the heat treatment process, reducing stresses and improving dimensions.
These changes increase agility and provide better handling to the riders. Added to the optimal stiffness and unmatched feel that characterize TRRS’s innovative frame.
At the bottom, the new rubber for the protection of the crankcase has substantially increased its resistance against possible impacts.
In the intake part for the lter box, we have designed a new drain ap that improves drainage when both, water and mud are abundant on the ground. In addition, the improvement in the air filter spring improves its positioning.
The front fork has new settings and gold stanchion tube, this time equips black lower leg that combine with machined and anodized triple clamp in the same color.
There are many novelties that continue to strengthen the identity of the brand. Among others, the new throttle cover and the elastic strap for the kill switch, both with the TRRS logo.
The electrical installation mounts a new protector for the regulator connector, which improves protection against the projection of water and mud. This system feeds the cooling which is managed by the reliable electronic temperature sensor together with an efficient Ø134mm fan.
In the damping system, a more reinforced ball joint is added which increases the duration and reduces free play. In the exhaust system, it uses a new forged support at the front, which keeps the titanium exhaust curve fixed with more “Racing” characteristics.
The black anodized rims with white hubs combine with the new design of the bike as a whole. The new graphics harmonize the new RR 2022 on the highest level of the competition field.
New: 125-250-280-300 cc.
1. Electrical installation with cover for the regulator connector.
2. Elastic strap for the kill switch with TRRS logo.
3. Cover throttle with TRRS logo.
4. Gold stanchion tube / black lower leg.
5. Machined and black anodized triple clamp.
6. Front mudguard holder black anodized.
7. Improved filter box drainage flap.
8. Air filter spring.
9. New rocker link ball joint.
10. Forging front exhaust support.
11. Frame. Heat treatment process change. Dimensional improvements and stress reduction. White color.
12. New crankcase protector rubber. Better protection.
13. Wheels. Black anodized rims and white hub.
14. New graphics.
ENGINE TRRS X-TRACK RR 2022250-280-300
The aluminum injection crankcases have received an update, which increases manufacturing precision and reduces stresses.
The ller cap changes to red anodized, as well as the starter lever bushing.
The magnetic fly ywheel changes its conguration, increasing the torque at low revs and achieving a constant power delivery.
The 125cc displacement has been equipped with a new crankshaft, piston, cylinder head and cylinder head cover.
The magnetic fly wheel changes its conguration, increasing the torque at low turns and achieving more constant power delivery.
As already announced with the RR model, the cable routing from the battery to the starter motor has been updated. A redesign of the starter motor has also been incorporated, improving assembly setting with the exhaust.
The magnetic ywheel changes the conguration and increases the inertia, thereby increasing the torque at low revs and achieving constant power delivery.
A new choke puller Keihin adapter has been added to facilitate accessibility when equipped with an electric starter.
New: 250-280-300 cc.
1. Aluminum injection crankcases, update of the manufacturing process.
2. Oil ller cap and starter lever bushing, red anodized.
3. Magnetic ywheel with new configuration. Increases torque at low revs. and delivers constant power.
New: 125 cc.
1. Domed piston.
2. Reinforced internal cylinder head.
3. Cylinder head cover with temperature sensor reinforced.
4. Crankshaft set.
5. Oil filler cap and starter lever bushing, red anodized.
6. Magnetic fly wheel with new configuration. Increases torque at low revs. and delivers more constant power.
New: Electric start.
1. Magnetic fly wheel with new conguration. Increases torque at low revs. and delivers more constant power.
2. Choke puller Keihin adapter. Easy starter operation with cold engine.
3. Electric starter motor, with new fixation.
4. Electric starter battery with new connector.