The TRRS Gold Limited Edition is the brand’s most exclusive and high-performance model. A limited series of only 150 units assembled with the best components available on the market.
A model that since its origins has pursued the excellence in every detail. For this year, it further reinforces its Racing DNA. It is equipped with a long list of details, for the most demanding users who are looking for a unique, exclusive and high-performance bike.
Carbon fibre is key on the new TRRS Gold, present in multiple components such as the air filter box, the front mudguard bridge, as well as the silencer protector.
On the cycle part, the new TRRS design swingarm in black gives it more dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides greater sensitivity on the rear end. All this together with the Reiger 3-way shock absorber with Hydrostop regulation used in competition by Adam Raga himself, with a specific trapeze for this model.
The bike also receives improvements on the water pump, with a new cover , shaft and a double lip seal system that provides greater reliability and avoiding leaking issues.
At the front, the model is fitted with the new aluminium Tech front fork with the revolutionary Kashima treatment. This increases the stiffness of the bar while increasing the sliding capacity, thus improving its dynamic behaviour. All this improves the absorption of small irregularities.
In terms of performance, it is a bike capable of satisfying the most demanding riders. It is equipped with the highest performance components of the brand, such as the red anodised compressed cylinder head insert (300cc model), the high-voltage coil, the extra fast throttle control with bearing for maximum smoothness and the titanium exhaust curve with forged flange. All of these contribute to improved engine response throughout the engine’s rev range.
The new TRRS Gold has plenty of exclusive components, assembled with special detail; machined and laser engraved aluminium footpegs, monoblock front brake, Racing rear brake disc, machined and red anodised wheel hubs customised with GOLD Edition logo, Renthal handlebars, among others, which make it a unique bike in its segment.
- The new TRRS design swingarm is fitted in black, which gives it more dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides greater sensitivity on the rear axle.
- The assembly is fitted with a new pin, bushing and seals on the swingarm axle which considerably reduces the free play of the system and its maintenance, as well as making it easier to fit if necessary.
- Equipped with a new spring and chain tensioner bushing that increases the fatigue resistance of the spring, reducing the maintenance of this component.
- Exclusive machined and red anodized wheel hubs customized with GOLD Edition logo.
- Reiger 3-way shock absorber with Hydrostop technology. Replica of the one used by Raga in competition, it provides the best balance between performance and smoothness, as well as multiple adjustment possibilities.
- New kickstand assembly with adjustable stop to prevent rear end collisions with the swingarm.
- Machined aluminium footpegs exclusive for the Gold model.
Air Filter box:
- Filter box made entirely of carbon fibre.
- New ¼ turn filter box deflector system, allows a quicker and easier removal of the deflector and therefore of the air filter.
- The TECH Kashima 39mm aluminium front fork. Maximum lightness and resistance, designed for the most demanding riders with the possibility of 3 adjustment parameters.
- Fork bridge made of carbon fibre.
- New steel steerer tube nut. It also incorporates an O-ring that improves the tightness to avoid maintenance /problems and improve the reliability of the set.
- Renthal Fatbar handlebar mounted with Renthal grips for a perfect grip on the bike’s controls.
Brakes and clutch:
- Braktec front brake caliper machined from CNC machined aluminium.
- Braktec adjustable brake pump and clutch with CNC machined aluminium covers.
- New bearing system in the rear brake pedal to eliminate dead play.
- Fast throttle control for quicker throttle response.
- New graphics harmonise the new Gold as a whole, with an aggressive design while retaining the elegance of the model.
- Machined cylinder head with temperature sensor with high compression cylinder head insert (300cc).
- High racing coil for better combustion by extending spark plug spark time.
- New intermediate cover, shaft and larger water pump seal with double lip system. Provides greater reliability and avoids leaking problems.
Inertia cover (electric start)
- Electric start version comes with a new centring system for improved assembly and more precise positioning.
ENGINE 125-250-280-300 cc.
- New CDI mapping for improved engine performance at low revs.
- The electric start version incorporates a new bracket on the upper part that facilitates the task of assembly and disassembly.
Standard: 300 – 280 – 250 – 125 cc.
Electric start: 300 – 280 – 250 cc.